Friday, May 29, 2009

Santa Cruz Weekend!

Wow what a nice get away from Rexburg!
We had a great time camping with the family and going to the Santa Cruz boardwalk.
Mike especially had a good time at the O'NEIL sale!
It was a little chilly that weekend so we didn't make it down to the beach but it was still a lot of fun! We had a lot of nights sitting around the fire talking and lots of yummy yummy food! And when I say lots of food I mean A LOT!!!After all the spinning rides we all felt a little sick but it was so worth it!!
Can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

  1. Hey they got a new ride at Boardwalk!! I am so sad that we missed it this year. I am still waiting to see pictures of all the goods from the Oneil Sale. Oh yeah and Mike have you not filled Jessica in on our PigFest reunions? I don't think the Smith family knows how to hang out together unless we are always surrounded by snacks and goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. I wish we could have seen you guys while you were there. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! too bad we missed you at our birthday campout but im glad you had fun with family!

    ReplyDelete