Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Learning!

Finally... I am actually learning something in a class that is useful in my life! My homemaking class is probably the best decision I ever made! Thanks mom for pointing it out!!! I think Mike loves my class more than I do!! He loves all my cooking!

We made Pizza Braids...
I made Dough from scratch for dinner rolls and cinnamon rolls...

These dinner rolls turned out so good! They went perfectly with the pork roast I made for Mike and our friends from our ward!

Yummy, Yummy, Cinnamon Rolls!!


I cut these with floss! Who knew you could do that? I didn't!

Homemade Glaze for the cinnamon rolls

These were just Delicious!!
The most rewarding part of making all this yummy food is knowing that Mike is happy and that I'm taking good care of his Belly! I love seeing him try something that I made and really liking it! My favorite part is the hug and kiss I get after I make something yummy!

6 comments:

  1. lol! you are so funny! those treast looked very yummy! care to share the recipe?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you come over and cook for me. We both know that Eric would REALLY appreciate it. Remember last summer???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica you have to stop...you are making the rest of us look bad! Trent's going to stop believing me when I say that no wives make food from scratch for their husbands!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya.... i hungry now. will you cook for me someday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're cooking!!! What a great little homemaker you're becoming. Love ya. Can't wait to experience some of your new found skills.

    ReplyDelete