Saturday, May 2, 2009

1st House Party!

Tonight we had a bunch of friends over before we all went to see WOLVERINE and we cooked frito pie and my dads famous Guacamole! It was so much fun and it was nice to finally have some friends over to our new house!

Hosts of the Night!

He's such a good help! Look what he made!! It was soo yummy!

The movie was so GOOD!! After the movie we all came back to our house and I made a cake! It was such a fun night! We love our friends! I'd say our first house/dinner party= success!!

Stay tuned for more of the exciting life of Mike and Jess Smith!

9 comments:

  1. i love food. i mean, i REALLY love food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess you and Mike are so cute. I love reading your blog....makes me excited to get married!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fun pre Cinco De Mayo party! Frito pie sounds so yummy! Send us the receipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! It was so so good to finally see you guys, we need to do this way more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am way impressed with your blogging skills! Way to go! Looks like a fun party and your place looks amazing! Keep on making fun memories!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want more pics of your summertime residence. Looks like such a cute condo. What a fun party! Looks like you did your dad proud with his secret guacamole recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh jess..
    i'm in love with the wall decor in your living room!
    i've been searching high and low for something
    so similar...
    modern and colorful...
    it would be perfect..do help a girl out?
    i thought maybe ikea would have something like that.. but i came up empty handing.. do you mind telling me where you got it? spanx!
    your cuz jacque!

    ReplyDelete
  8. niiiiice .just saw that it logged me in as
    lindsey's bff.. kylee.
    that's not me..
    here's my email if you need it.
    jacque@larsenfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your house is so nice looking! where are you guys staying in the fall? we still need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete