Sunday, September 6, 2009

Out with the New and In with the Old

So we moved out of our luxury home on the 1st of September and into our new... well if you can call it an apt. then I guess our new one bedroom apt. I thought not having a dishwasher or a disposal was bad but I think that Mike and I underestimated how much stuff we actually have and a one bedroom apartment that is falling apart just doesn't have very much space. A few photos to show you what I mean...

Before
And After...

And this isn't even including the bedroom and the bathroom which were also full of lots and lots of ummm stuff! Oh dear this is going to be a loooong semester! Wish us luck! I hope we live!!

Dont forget to check out the other 5 posts I just posted!! Scroll down!

3 comments:

  1. Okay how do you two already have that much stuff!! Good luck trying to get it all packed away!! Let us know if you need us to take a trip up there to help you un pack and put away everything. It might take you all semester to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWG!!! Wish I could help with the organizing. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you could REALLY use my nesting psycho abilities right now. Too bad I'm here driving me own Eric a little nutty. Good luck my Jessie. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete