Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"I Just Hope I Finish!"

We spent this past weekend at Bear Lake for Mike's 1st Olympic Triathlon! Not only was Mike nervous because it was his first Olympic distance triathlon but he also didn't have much time to train because of the many vacations we took over the seven week break! I was nervous for him too! His goal was to finish and not only did he succeed in finishing the race but he also got 1ST place in his age group! Way to go my man! You are amazing!

Swim 1 Mile

Bike 24.6 Mile

Run 6.2

Walking over to the Lake
Getting ready to Start
All the Olympic Distance Racers
Just Finished the Swim! Lookin' Good Sexy Man
Just Finishing the Bike

Just Finishing the Run
He Did It!
Happy to be DONE!
Oh that Gold Medal? 1st Place!! He really is #1!!
I'm so proud of you Mike and all that you do! When you set your mind on something you not only accomplish it but exceed all expectations! You're such an amazing person and I love you so much! 1st place Champion!! Now onto the Iron Man!!!!

4 comments: