Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today I'm Feeling Grateful

Don't Sunday's just help to remind you to feel grateful for all of your blessings. I know that I am so blessed in my life and today I am feeling especially grateful.

Grateful for an amazing husband who supports me in whatever I do, even a boring choir performance, grateful for a handsome husband that is my best friend(and Thanks to Mama and Papa Smith for a snazzy new suit for Mikey), and I'm so grateful to be the luckiest woman on the earth and SO HAPPY!!!! I love you SO much Honey! You are so Amazing!

4 comments:

  1. Owww Oww...lookin good! Jessica you look amazing! And Mike...that suit looks awesome on you...very sophisticated! People are going to be begging you to do an internship now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning couple!! You look amazing...both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, you are gorgeous. I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Hurry Up! Lookin good in a brand new suit Mike. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love loveee your dress! want to spill where you got it from??

    ReplyDelete