Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Husband's 24!

Happy Birthday to the most amazing man in the whole world! Mike opened all his presents in bed and he got some really good stuff thanks to his parents, brother and sister and some were from me as well. He got lots of movies, 24 the whole season, some ties, a new dress shirt, some new slippers/moccasins, new razor blades, and some candy. We had a big breakfast with waffles, eggs, sausage, and bacon followed by some relaxing on the couch, then later that night we went out to dinner with some friends to Olive Garden, YUM, and came home for some cake and ice cream. Then we went to a concert with some friends and had a blast! I hope your day was all that you hoped it would be and more! Here are some pics from the festivities! I love you so much Mike!! Happy Birthday!!(I can't believe this is the 3rd time I've celebrated your birthday with you!)

Happy Boy!! So Spoiled!
We Love Our Friends!

2 comments:

  1. mike opened all of his pictures in bed?!?!?! haha that night was fun with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, michael. is that a trek equinox in the background? i hope you're putting some miles on it.

    ReplyDelete