Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oh No!!!

Okay so here's the deal...I'm not very good at surprising Mike because I am the worst liar. With his birthday coming up I knew his present had to be something great and definitely had to be a surprise. To my luck I found out his favorite band, Brand New, was playing in Salt Lake this weekend on Oct. 9th! I knew, because it was a month before his birthday, it would be the perfect gift and perfect surprise! So I surprised him with a cute scavenger hunt around the apartment and gave him the surprise of his life, TICKETS TO THE CONCERT! I totally kept it in all to myself and was so proud!
When I woke up from my nap today Mike said, "Uh oh Jess, bad news!" And I was like oh no whats the matter? He said that because one of the members of the band is sick they had to cancel the show in Salt Lake! I'm so bummed because it was all planned out and it was going to be a perfect weekend with my husband! They are going to reschedule the concert so hopefully we will still be able to see the show!

3 comments:

  1. yeah that sucks.
    brand new is good. they were my favorite band all through high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. saddddd! Jordan still says that the last Brand New show he went to with Mike was one of his favorite concerts ever. Hope you guys can still go when they reschedule!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tickets to the show too! Sorry for your misfortune, but I am glad it is getting postponed, becuase I wasn't going to be able to go tomorrow and was trying to sell my ticket. Hope you can make it to the reschedule!

    ReplyDelete