Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Half Way Point Update!

So for all of you that read some of the latest posts you know Mike and I are competing in our Family Biggest Loser and we just passed our half way point.
I thought it would be a good idea to give an update on how we're doing!!!

So far Mike has lost 16 pounds and I have lost 21!

And a picture might help to show you exactly how we're doing!
That's right I'm going to post a picture of Mike and I in our swimsuits!!
Here we Are!! We Bought Matching Ones!!!
Haha Okay so this isn't us... BUT we don't wanna spoil the big reveal at the end!

5 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! Sexxxy!
    Are you sure that's not a picture of Mike? I could have sworn...
    Anyway, you guys are so sleek, the fat is melting off in mounds. You rock the biggest loser Lindsey Houwse! heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geezzz Jess, you sexy little thing. We'll have to celebrate your weight loss with a shopping spree and a non fat soy shake :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you losing your weight?? I want to lose 21 pounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this why we never see you two around anymore? hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow....Jess, you don't have 21 extra pounds...we want real photos!! You guys are amazing...are you getting enough nutrients so you will pass your classes or are your brains shrinking away too?!! haha Good Job!

    ReplyDelete