Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Brighton Beach

Jess has all but given up on blogging, so here's a small update:

We did my families annual trip to Santa Cruz, and although the WHOLE family wasn't there, we still had a fun time!

Our friends, Ashley and Devin, were able to come down for a couple nights, so it was fun to have them there!

The only bummer was that it rained Saturday night while we were at the boardwalk so we were a little miserable and wet! 

Other than that, we hung out at the beach, and just hung out!
I went for our annual bike ride and learned nothing from last year and went out too hard and ended up leaving remnants of my breakfast on the side of the road.





 Devin was lovin' the Clown Face


 This was the most clothed Braden was all weekend! haha



Being awesome


My Uncle Al, his kids and Brad and I made a little Clifford.


We just couldn't resist!

Got wooped up by Alan and Jacob in football


B. was very unsure about the scary ghost ride


Giant Dipper



Until next year...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for blogging!! Way to go Mike! Loved the pictures from Santa Cruz. I am sad we missed out...but not sad that we missed the crappy weather!

    ReplyDelete