Saturday, October 2, 2010

Date Night!!

I am pretty proud of myself for how creative I was for our Date Night! I remembered that Mike had said that he wanted to go here for a while and hadn't been since he was little so I decided this would be fun and I'd never been here before either! 

So we went HERE...

Mike is a pro baseball hitter or batter whatever you call it and he taught me how to hit a faster ball and not just the girlie softball lob! 
We had a lot of fun laughing at each other and cheering each other on!
SWING AND A MISS!! HAHA
Nice Form
Our hands got down and DIRTY!
And Mike got Really Sweaty!!! hehe I didn't mind!! OW OW!!!
 After the batting cages we went HERE...

I've wanted to go here since we drove passed it one day and we got shakes and some chili cheese fries! It was pretty yummy and fun to sit at the little tables outside!

To end our fun evening we went HERE... OF COURSE!

We cuddled up on the couch and watched our movie! I love date night and my husband!


1 comment:

  1. fun fun date! and i love the dark hair! it's just about the same color i just did mine!

    ReplyDelete