Friday, June 19, 2009

Ouch!

So, Your probably wondering why this is my second time putting up a blog with the title of "Ouch" but it's not a sore bum this time, in fact it's not even me! Mike comes home from his 7:45 a.m. class and tells me that his eye hurts. I'm thinking, "Oh it's probably just allergies." And then I see this!!
Ouch that does not look pretty!
Turns out when he was taking off his goggles in swim class they slipped and snapped him right in the eye!
Now his eye hurts him all the time and is super sensitive to light! My poor baby!
We're thinkin' he probably popped a blood vessel... or like 20!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ouch! That looks so painful. Are you sure it was the goggles or did Jess smack you for not taking her out on a date tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the good news is that Eric can make him a replacement if this one doesn't pull through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww...thats disgusting! Hope it heals fast and there isn't any permanent damage. I am sure Mike would look good though with a lazy eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh nasty! that must suck! hope it heals fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! i found your blog through other blogs...i just have to say i love your wedding photos! so cute. anyway, it looks like you're doing great. congrats on the wedding :) natalie (faught) fenn

    ReplyDelete