Monday, April 6, 2009

Do I Hear Wedding Bells?

So the semester is FINALLY coming to an end and I definitely think after this semester I could use a vacation. Fortunately for me this weekend I just happen to be going on a cruise to Mexico and to San Francisco. Oh and did I mention that its for a Honeymoon? Yep that's right We're GETTING MARRIED THIS SATURDAY!!!! We are so happy and getting very anxious! Can't wait to see everyone on our BIG DAY!!
Random picture but pretty much what our life together is gunna be like all the time!

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I'm so excited for you guys. Too bad you're leaving on your honeymoon and can't hang out with everyone :(. Well, nevermind. You won't miss us :). Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either. I love you so much and can't believe you're getting hitched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cruise for your honeymoon! Wow! You are going to have so much fun. We are packing right now and heading off to So Cal tomorrow. We can't wait to meet Jess and attend the wedding of the year! Only 5 more days being single! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun. being married is the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! how fun im so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun! so happy for you guys! love the picture you have at the top too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought you were going to update your blog!?

    ReplyDelete