Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weekend in Utah





Mike and I took a quick trip to Utah this passed weeked to spend some time with my new little niece, Maddison. She is just so precious and angelic.
We also spent a day snowboarding in park city! That was so much fun, I finally got to wear my new snowboarding outfit. Unfortunately I forgot my camera but we snapped a shot in the car ride home after a beautiful sunny day on the mountain!

We also got to spend a night with some close friends that recently left Rexburg and moved to Utah! We have missed them! We went to Olive Garden on a double date and took some random, silly pictures in ShopKo! ShopKo was a first for mike and I and mike fell in love with a Lazy Boy!




2 comments:

  1. it was fun to see you guys in Utah. I just didn't get enough. i love your snowboard outfit Jess. I hope you get more days on the mountain. Be happy and study hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture of you and Mike. You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete